Colour Analysis | Personal Styling | Complementary Therapy
My services include:
- Colour and body shape analysis, wardrobe assessments and personal shopping
- Style makeovers, make up consultations and photoshoots
- Colour and styling for work, leisure, life changes and special occasions
- Corporate styling for team building and away days
- Personal Styling and Colour Analysis Workshops and bespoke Training courses
- Styling, make up and skincare parties, talks, demonstrations and colour readings
- Pampering evenings for bridal parties and Girls Nights In
- Deep Tissue Massage (Swedish and Thai)
- Indian Head Massage, Pregnancy and Baby Massage
- Facial Rejuvenation treatments
- Hopi Ear Candling for a variety of ear conditions
- Feet Pampering (Thai massage with or without Ayurvedic oil)
Colour and image analysis
Have you made clothes purchases and wondered why you've never worn them?
Do you have a special occasion looming and want to look fantastic? Have your personal circumstances or size changed and feel you need a wardrobe overhaul?
Are you looking for promotion, making a presentation, going to an interview or returning to work and want to project the right image?
Well, personal styling and colour analysis saves you money, time, space and you will gain compliments!
Makeup and skincare
Looking after sensitive and problematic skin is my passion. After a facial rejuvenation treatment or a make up consultation, your skin will have a colourful glow. I use naturally enriched products, mineral based, colour analysis based and suitable for sensitive skin.
Massage, Hopi Ear and Feet
Deep tissue massage relieves muscle tension and is accepted in the medical field as an effective treatment for people of all ages. Hopi Ear Candling helps to reduce ear wax, glue ear, sinusitis etc. Give your feet a treat by having a relaxing Thai massage with or without Ayurvedic Oil.